Sunday, November 1, 2015

Summary of October 2015

I done a simple analysis on my Gainvestor Portfolio.
At the end of every month, i will do a simple calculation on the gross earnings/losses.
This statistics does not mean anything, it does not mean any hold/buy/sell decision, it is just to summarize and track the Gainvestor Portfolio.

Gross Performance in % for Gainvestor Portfolio
I guess the winner is quite obvious. It is ESCERAM (0100), who grabbed the highest gross earning of 59% on 27 October. At the October closing, it still maintain his high score of 42%. This is definitely an explosive MAGNUM ESCERAM~

Congratulations who ride on the wind of ESCERAM!!! I certainly hope i can help more people to ride on the wind..

Please allow me to do a small advertisement...
If you like my way of analysis and you haven't join me in my facebook, appreciate if you could like my FB page, https://www.facebook.com/gainvestor10sai/?fref=ts
Thank you^^


Let's Ride the Wind and Gainvest

Gainvestor 10sai
1 November 2015
1.50pm

P/S: This is definitely not a show off post. This is just to track own performance. Please dont get me wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment