Friday, January 1, 2016

Summary of December 2015

Today is 31 December 2015, the last day of 2015. And 2016 is just a few hours away.

Same as every month, i will do a simple analysis on my Gainvestor Portfolio for December
Again, this statistics does not mean anything, it does not mean any hold/buy/sell decision, it is just to summarize and track the Gainvestor Portfolio.
Summary of Gainvestor Portfolio for December 2015
Congratulations to those who managed to ride on the wind of my stock picks. And i hope i can help more people to ride on the wind in the coming months.

Lets look at the movement of our index.
FBMKLCI daily chart for 2015
After a volatile year, FBMKLCI opened its 2015 at 1757 and ended at 1693, reduced 3.78%. Our FBMKLCI, i can say had been performing quite well, despite the volatile oil price, depreciating Ringgit Malaysia, the threats from the Fitch to downgrade Malaysia and political issues. 

If you like my way of analysis and you haven't join me in my facebook, appreciate if you could like my FB page, https://www.facebook.com/gainvestor10sai/?fref=ts
Thank you^^

Well, more to come from me in 2016 and hope everyone had GAINVEST and PROFIT from the market. Let's set a target and together let's try to beat our 2015's record!



I would like to take this opportunity to gather everyone who are seriously interested in learning investment or learning a new knowledge. I will share with everybody all the knowledge that i have learnt and experienced (of course for a certain amount of fees). You can always refer to my stock picks and determine whether my wind riding investment style suits you or not. (My report card for October and November). If you are interested, or you have any queries or comments, you can always drop me an email at gainvestor10sai@gmail.com or you can communicate with me through FB messenger at Gainvestor10sai. I truly appreciate all the feedbacks, no matter good or bad. I believe, in order for me to be better, i must accept all of the comments. I will elaborate more on my style of investing in the coming posts.

If you want to go FAST, go alone. If you want to go FAR, we go TOGETHER! Together, we take the road not taken. The more we LEARN, the more we EARN...


I strongly believe that by seizing appropriate KNOWLEDGE, we will be able to LEARN fast and more... All of us deserved a good KNOWLEDGE on investment. Don't waste our time and money in the market anymore, looking for the best formula. In my opinion, we need to be discipline and we need to have a strong mindset. I think all of you deserved to obtain an appropriate knowledge, give yourself a chance, and also give me a change. What say you?



Let's Ride the Wind and Gainvest

Gainvestor 10sai
31 December 2015
11.59pm

No comments:

Post a Comment