Sunday, April 3, 2016

Summary of March 2016

This is the first week of April 2016. Our FBMKLCI seems to be ready to welcome the bull market, but we still need for some confirmation. Coming ahead is the OPEC meeting on 17 April 2016 which we might see the fluctuation of the Brent Crude Oil. And also the foreign funds investing in our equity market which will further boost or strengthen our Ringgit. You can refer to my previous post, "FBMKLCI - Malaysia BULLeh" by clicking in this link.

Below table is my Gainvestor Portfolio for March. This statistics does not mean anything, it does not mean any hold/buy/sell decision, it is just to summarize and track the Gainvestor Portfolio.

Summary of Gainvestor Portfolio for March 2016
If you like my way of analysis and you haven't join me in my facebook, appreciate if you could like my FB page, https://www.facebook.com/gainvestor10sai/?fref=ts
Thank you^^
Lastly, while waiting for the confirmation from the market, just share what Warren Buffett had mentioned... The time will tell~


Let's Ride the Wind and Gainvest

Gainvestor 10sai
4 March 2016
9.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment